Re: Team Scirocco hats are in!

> They were ordered from Lands' End Corporate Sales, 1-800-338-2000.  The
logo
> number to order is 0019781.  The hats I ordered are p/n 5615-7N56, they
come
> in several colors (Stephy - can you post the link again?).  These are
cotton
> twill "low profile" hats

Also, if you want to change the stitch colors, it's no extra charge.
The available style/colors for caps are:

(Item 5615-7N56) Washed Twill Cap:  Closest profile (very low profile)
Available Colors:

Solids:  Black, Khaki, Brick Red, Classic Navy, White,
              Hunter

Two-tone:  Classic Navy/Khaki, Brick
                    Red/Classic Navy, Hunter/Khaki,
                    White/Classic Navy

(Item 5615-5N55) Brushed Canvas Cap:  Medium profile
Available Colors:  Classic navy, Burgundy, Natural (off White),
                                Dark Teal Blue,  Light Tan

(Item 5615-4N5X) Blended Twill:  Tallest profile
Available Colors:  Black, Red, Off White, Classic Navy

http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/hats.jpg    This one is 245K
large
http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/hats2.jpg   This one is  278K
large