Re: Team Scirocco hats are in!

Feenix wrote:

> Dammit! Who's ordering the next batch? If no one, whats the order number
> and the phone number so I can order one.

Ok I have the invoice in front of me..

They were ordered from Lands' End Corporate Sales, 1-800-338-2000.  The logo
number to order is 0019781.  The hats I ordered are p/n 5615-7N56, they come
in several colors (Stephy - can you post the link again?).  These are cotton
twill "low profile" hats, there are others available if this doesn't float
your boat.. I personally prefer this style.

You need to order at least 6 hats, they will run $13.50 each plus $7.90 each
for the logo, or $21.40 apiece - not cheap, but IMHO well worth it!  They
will take the order over the phone with a credit card.  Once they have you
in their system you can then order over the web as well.  They also have
other stuff you can buy and have the logo applied to as well..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0