Team Scirocco hats are in!

I got the 6 hats I ordered from Lands End today.. they kick some serious
ass!!  Before anyone asks - they are all spoken for.  Steph - I have one set
aside for you.. no charge of course!  In fact I gave all of them away except
2 I'm keeping.

The logo turned out incredibly well - it's a little bigger than I'd imagined,
but not in a bad way, it's all good.  I'll try to post a pic soon.  This is
gonna be THE hot apparel item at the ND show, that's for sure.

Randy - any word on how your project is progressing?  I'm dying to get some
more stuff like T-shirts etc...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0