Re: Abortion !

If I could make a list of ten things I did NOT need to
know today, that would be on it.  Right behind the guy
who just came in asking how he could get all the porn
pictures his ex-boyfirend posted on the web of him
removed.

I need to find new sources of information input.

Mark
p.s. I am sorry to hear about your wife.

--- "Ayham Eid Idrees ." <scirocco_gti@index.com.jo>
wrote:
> Well i was marreid six months ago , and this is the
> second time my wife
> aborted a baby , so the doctor guessed that the ride
> is so hard , well
> the doctor was right , my car is lowered , and it's
> riding is a hell in
> our country(Jordan) since the streets are not that
> good , a lot of speed
> stopers and holes .
> My wife has been using the Scirocco for the last 6
> months and not me ,
> she drives it to work , and gets her stuff using the
> car , so we were
> supposed to sell it and get another car , a 4 door
> sedan car , so i went
> yesterday to the free zone to have a look , and i
> liked an Opel Vectra
> 1993 1.8L 8V , we're gonna pay it's duty in a week
> and get it home . But
> that doesn't mean i don't like my scirocco anymore ,
> i still love it but
> hate it when it hurts someone you love , so i'm
> keeping the scirocco for
> me , and my wife will get the new car .
>
> Ayham Idrees
> http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm