Re: "massive Scirocco gathering" signup

>.which then takes you to the site where we've all been signing on.
>Who got Tim to put that up?  Is that cool or what???!

Actually,

Turbo Tim himself put the link up himself. He even asked me if I minded that
he put up the link!

Are Scirocco owners cool or what? ;^)

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v

ps. shameless plug... if you haven't put your name on the list and are
going, do it! do it! do it!
http://www.aurielle.com/ndshow.asp

28 'rocc owners going to the show and counting!

pps. for the Cincy cruise in people...I'm working on that list as well.
Shoot me some private email as to the date, place, etc...