WTB: 16v speedometer

Bruthas n' sistahs, I'm in need of a Scirocco 16v speedometer for my Mk1
project. It drops right into the early Jetta's dash which I've already
installed in the car. (Btw, that part was sourced from Chris Chemidlin's
famous UGLi. The thing lives! -sort of...)

Anyway, I'd prefer a 140mph guage; that was the usual range, right? The
160mph units look cool but then... they're just goofy when you think
about it. Whatever. Also, do they have MFA built in? And what data does
that MFA thing actually give you?

Muchas gracias.
--
Scott F. Williams