Re: Different hoods

SubConSk8@aol.com wrote:

> I was looking at a pic of 7 sciroccos...I noticed that some MK2's had
> different hoods than other MK2's...Is this correct? and if so, which have
> different hoods? Look at the pic here:
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/7rocs.jpg  ....Notice the red
> MK2 furthest to the right...now compare that hood to the hood of the maroon
> MK2 just to the left of the maroon MK1...Notice the difference? The maroon
> one's hood slants down a lot more...

The headlights are also sitting lower by about the same margin.. I'd guess
the car is either lowered <more than the others>, or is parked on lower
ground at the front end.  Hoods don't look any different other than that
to my eye.. not that it would be easy to tell from that distance in that
small picture anyways.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0