RE: Different hoods

> > I was looking at a pic of 7 sciroccos...I noticed that some MK2's had
> > different hoods than other MK2's...Is this correct? and if so,
> That's probably a function of the farther distance from the
> camera. Or, maybe
> it has a grill spoiler installed... Just a thought...

Bingo!  Scott wins!  That's Kim's '86 8V and it does have a grill spoiler.

Here's a better pic that I believe I took the same day:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/sc3-greg-kim.jpg

More on her car and mine (and a LOT of other Scirocco stuff)at
<http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/>

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com