Re: I hoped it wouldn't happen to me,(control arm bolt mishap)

The same thing happened to me on my old (RIP) 81.  I took it to a shop that
specialized in fixing the screw ups of DYIers.  The guy cold chiseled the
stud out and put in a bolt.  I can't remember if he welded it down or just
used 2 wrenches to do the tightening.  Anyway, it turned out fine.  Make sure
you have the area sealed so you don't get any unwanted water entering around
your feet.

my $0.02,
Stewart