interior lights [dumb question]

Ok, this is a pretty dumb question but what the heck...

So what is all lighted in the Scirocco? Anything apart from the
instrument cluster, the buttons around the instrument cluster, the
sumbols on the heater switches, the cigarette lighter and the ashtray?
I'm asking as I just recently realized (when foxx in a box posted his
how-to on changing the interior lights color) that for instance the ash
tray is lighted. Mine was never lighted and since I'm a non-smoker I
never looked for any light in there. Apart from the ash-tray my
cigarette lighter, light switch and fog light switch bulbs seem to be
dead. The one in the ash-tray is easily accessible but how do I get it
out? Is it a srew in or can I simply pull it out? I don't wanna break
that dman thing in there. Also can I get to the other bulbs without
having to take the dash apart??? Thanks for your time.

Regards,
-Max