URGENT: emergency at the farm

This one goes out to Bay Area listers,

I've got a sort of scirocco emergency here. . . 3
sciroccos down, and no commuter cars.  Was wondering
if any listers would be willing to descend like flies
on the scirocco farm on the coast right off devil's
slide on a weekend to help work on the cars.

We'll provide brews, ocean, and grill. . .

here's the emergency:

white 16v- bent rear axle needs to be replaced. . .
(do not have part)

red 16v- self-machined transmission needs to be
replaced (have part)  with clutch and pressure plate,
cracked flex joint. . . needs TT downpipe/cat
installed (have part)

burgandy 16v- bent or broken rod. . . engine needs to
be pulled for 2 liter to go in.

If anyone's got any parts that can help any of these
vehicles, or are able to come over on a weekend,
please let me know.  How much stuff can go wrong in
one week?  Lots.  These were all daily-driven cars.
They need to be back on the road soon.

here are parts I need:
rear brake lines
rear beam
2.0 or 1.8 shortblock
clutch/pressure plate
Distributer/hall sender

Please contact me by email or pager (650) 737-7186 and
I will arrange a day that will work well.

Thanks,
'Chung