Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

Sorry for the re posts folks but I am beginning to see a pattern here.
Certain products seem to be the norm on this list. Should I be ostracized
for my use of HÖR springs that have served me well when I have had
customers NOT heed my advice and get H&R? (only two and one came back a
year later and said' "You were right, they went to shit!") Should I be
smacked down for having AXIS pads instead of Mintex or some other brand
other than what is offered up by the list?

I'VE GOT IT! I HAVE THE NEXT DISCUSSION FOR THE LIST!

What is the best color to paint my Scirocco?!?

Why don't we ALL go to a light green with purple racing stripes?

That was a joke folks!

MY POINT IS...advise was requested. I offered up my OPINION. I have seen
NOBODY (myself included) offer up an independent lab study as proof;
THUS, you all have opinions and that's a good thing. It was brash of me
to say that all Dunlops were crap; however, I have had poor performance
in the past and will NEVER buy another set of any type. I know that my
money could be better served (for my driving style) on a different brand
of tire.

This will be the last you will hear from me on this subject. (until I get
pissed at someones response)

BTW, nobody disputed the fact that the GT's were crap!

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!