Re: New Rice page :) / Rice hunting!

--- "Gary A. Huff" <scirocco86@home.com> wrote:
> Various Lists,
> 		Tonight I embark into Maryland's rice scene.
> Driving with my partner
> in crime in a very inconspicuos rusty el camino,
> armed with 5 24exp
> rolls of 35mm film and our wits; we go rice hunting.

> You can expect another ricepage in a month or so :)
> --

Wow! an El Camino on the east coast! I 'hoped' I was
rid of them long ago until I moved out here to the
west coast (Sorry Shawn) It almost seems that they are
a dime-a-dozen out here on the 101 freeway. I have
seen some large popped rice lately also and wish I had
a camera. I should but those throw-aways to put in the
glove compartment.

You might also want to check out the Arlington area, I
know I used to see quite a few in the Columbia Pike
area near the Arlington Draft house or by Bardos area.

Good Hunting!!

ex-DC resident

=====
mark hausler