[non-roc]gone in 60 seconds WAS: Solution to Thieves....

> >...like in the new movie 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'.
>
> Hey, wait a minute,... "Gone in Sixty Seconds" was a
> cinematic excuse for a 60 minute chase scene that I
> saw back in the mid '70s.  The "chasee" was a car
> thief in about a '72 big hog Mustang, and the chasers
> were everybody else in the movie.  You mean th tell
> me that there is a remake that's come out?? They
> always remake the classics!  What does the "chasee"
> drive this time??
> -kevin in Texas

They are, and it looks SWEET!!!  I'm a projectionist at a movie theatre, and
I'm really into this movie shit.  I've seen the trailer for this movie like
a million times and I can't wait till it comes out.  June 9th I think.
Never saw the original movie, but in this one they have to steal like 60
cars in 24 hours to save a guy's kidnapped brother or something like
that......from what it looks like, in this movie the chasee is also driving
a mustang (not sure which kind or year, I don't know much about old cars).
If you have a quick connection, or don't mind the wait, the trailer can be
found at http://www.movie-list.com I can't wait till this movie comes out.
ANYHOW......sorry for the non-roc post

Casey
84 Black Roc
84 Silver Roc......pretty much ripped apart by now.....anybody need anything
before I scrap whats left of 'er??