New Rice page :) / Rice hunting!

Various Lists,
		Tonight I embark into Maryland's rice scene. Driving with my partner
in crime in a very inconspicuos rusty el camino, armed with 5 24exp
rolls of 35mm film and our wits; we go rice hunting. I have 100mb of
webspace to waste, and some PHP knowledge to use :) It is a friday
night, and the riceboys are out in mass........ The buzzing of angry
chainsawish exhaust can be heard for miles.... Wish me luck. If this
evening goes well tomorrow night may be another night of rice hunting.
You can expect another ricepage in a month or so :)
--
Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com