Velocity Diff Kit

Velocity Users,

I finally had a nice, sunny, clear day to wring out my transplanted 2L and the
fresh P-7000's.  I notice something weird in sweeping turns under acceleration.
It's like a torque steer that moves from side to side, kind of like the
directional instability you get when there's not enough tow-in, except that it
varies somewhat with throttle input, and it varies much more with slight
side-to-side steering inputs as you drive through the turn.   I put the Velocity
kit in when I did the transplant and I had very little experience with the car
before I pulled the engine.

So, do you think that what I feel is the Velocity kit or something else?  What
have you guys noticed?

BTW, it's an '88 w/stock sway bar, stock springs, Boge Turbogas, & new P-7000's
on new 15" Borbet C's.  Aligned last month.

Thanks.

Bill