FS [Montreal]: H&R w/ Boge Progas

H&R lowering springs and Boge Progas, complete suspension off a rabbit,
will fit a scirocco but will sit a bit lower ... INSTALLED for
400$cdn!!! w/ the exchange of old suspension so that the rabbit can be
rolled to the scrap yard. The springs and shocks are in perfect
condition, the strut bearings are in ok condition and aren't sagging.

The stuff would be installed at my friend's house on the west-island
(Montreal, Canada).
He's a very good mechanic [read: ZERO botch]. He also does fuel injector
cleaning w/ a Lubro Moly injection purge system, it cleans valve seats,
piston tops, combustion chambers, injectors, fuel rails/fuel
distributors and the fuel lines. It looks like a large fire
extinguisher, it plugs directly to your fuel line, the engine runs off
the cleaning mixture for 25-40 minutes. The results are VERY impressive,
it feels like getting a mini head job.
I think he charges about 75$cdn for a 25 minute purge or about 100$cdn
for a 40 minute purge for very dirty systems ... trust me it's worth
every penny.

e-mail me for more info.

-nigel.