Re: thieves strike in vermont!

In a message dated 3/23/00 10:26:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
redbug64@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I come home from school this weekend, for spring break, so maybee
 i will try to KILL the person/s who are/is responcible for this, or just go
 to the junkyard and try to ge an ignition, and all locks with a new key!   >>

You could just have all your existing locks re-tumbled, I think it is called.
They change a couple pins in the locks and make you new keys.  Probably a lot
easier then changing all the locks.

Damn what is it with all these V-Dubs getting broken into, I think this is
the 3rd in the last week.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html