RE: 86 Scirocco

I know this may sound stupid but, I had the same thing happen to me. I turned a corner and my '82 Scirocco just died. It would turn over but not start. I tried until the battery ran out of juice. I spent an hour trying to find the problem. I was about to call a tow truck when I decided to check the fuses. That's what it was, the fuse had blown!

Brent
'82 Scirocco 16V