RE: Oversteer?

I tend to get a lot of oversteer when I'm coming in to work.  I have lots of
turns in quick succession as I complete the last 1/10 mile or so and fly
into my parking spot, and in order to get slowed down enough that I don't go
through the fence and into the side of our air compressor shed, I have to
get on the brakes for the last 2-3 turns.  My tires suck, my struts are
probably original to the car (125k+ miles), I have no suspension upgrades of
any kind, and I tend to skate all over.  It's the coolest part of my drive,
and I still have good control, so I don't get too worried about it.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale