Re: SV: Oversteer?

In a message dated 3/21/00 2:47:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@mail.bip.net writes:

<< By accident did you brake or motorbraking? Our cars need a steady pace of
throttle too distribute weight evenly on all four wheels too have the same
traction. >>

Yes thats right.  a couple weeks ago, I don't know what got into me, musta
been the mustang on my ass but i did a totally balls to the wall acceleration
on a banked on ramp to the interstate.  I exited the ramp onto the interstate
around 75mph and only toward the end of my fun did I notice some slippage of
both front and rear at the same time nothing I could not handle but I had the
throttle on the whole time.  I know some of you are pilots and if you've ever
spun a 152 the sounds it makes when your spinning, it creaks and groans, and
knocks.  Man my rocco was making the same noises in the turn, creaking and
groaning and making all sorts of sounds was pretty fun, anyways, Later.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html