Re: Oversteer?

That happened to me in my Mom's Scirocco when I was 16.  Holy crap,
that's 11 years ago already.  But anyway, I was coming down a 270 degree
off ramp and the car swung completely around.  Weird.  Scared the crap
out of me too!

Also, when you're experimenting with tire pressures and you have just a
bit too much in the rear and you go too fast thru the slalom, oversteer
becomes a slight problem if you're not used to that kind of thing.  :-)
That was a fun spin tho...

-Mike