RE: Euro bumper probs

Or now that you know the size, any good hardware store should carry them.
My local True(lynotagood) Value store has a decent selection of metric
fasteners, and the one back in Terrible Haute did as well, and that's a
hillbilly/inbreeder town where the average family has a total of 6 teeth and
they have never heard the word "millimeter".

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale