Re: Euro bumper probs

Hello Tyler,

sorry to hear that you have probs with your bumpers.
The threads shouldn't be fucked up,they were good when I removed the screws.

I wasn't aware that you don't have those screws over there ( sorry for my ignorance )
otherwise I would have sent them also.

If you can't find the right ones over there easily, drop me a line and a
box with 8 screws goes right out from here...

have fun with your Scirocco,
Dirk