Re: 16v out of storrage!

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Whell, the time has come for my rocco to come out, of
> storrage that is, its
> not gay!

Aww man...  you'd love it anyway though right?  ;)

  I have next week off from school so i will
> hopefully be gettin the
> 16v uncovered and back on the road!  That is as long as
> the snow stays gone!
>   Salt is bad!  anywhoo, anyone else gettin thier babies
> out of storrage
> soon?

I don't get enough snow to justify storing the S & the 16v
all winter.  I will put them in their parking spots in my
barn for nasty weather, and if that lasts awhile, so be it.
 The '80 has been parked there for most of the past 3-4
months, though occasionally when we have a moderatly warm
day and the salt's gone from the roads, I get it out.
Early March was nice enough to drive it for a week.  :)

>cant wait untill ohio!

Me neither!  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley