16v out of storrage!

Whell, the time has come for my rocco to come out, of storrage that is, its
not gay!  I have next week off from school so i will hopefully be gettin the
16v uncovered and back on the road!  That is as long as the snow stays gone!
  Salt is bad!  anywhoo, anyone else gettin thier babies out of storrage
soon?  cant wait untill ohio!  Just wondering.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating, but soon to be alive again!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!