Re: stuck rear suspension bolt

I may be off base, but how about some good penetrating
oil and a hammer?  There are no threads in the shock
base so this should work.....  just dont bend the rear
control arm.  Sounds like more fun than blowtorching..
well, actually now that I thing about it blowtorching
does sound like fun.

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl