Velocity Lightened/Balanced Flywheel

Does anyone have experience w/ the Velocity flywheel? Is it worth it? Any
down sides to it? I am going to need a new flywheel and I am trying to decide
whether to just get a stock used one or to grind mine, or to buy a Velocity
one. THis will be the only engine mod on my car. But it seems like a good one
since I am replacing the clutch too. If you don't advise the flywheel, then
any other mods around that price that are fairly easy that I can do? TIA

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA