Re: Fuel line modifications

>Just wondering if there are any BTDTs out there on replacing the
>unions on fuel lines? I have the original fuel lines ('85 euro 1.8),
>with the early coarse thread unions at the injector ends and want to
>fit 2.0l audi injectors, which have a finer thread.

>Ewan Hopkins...

I got CIS-E line to Motronic injector convertors from Potterman.  He
found someone local to him that made them, and they're perfect.  All
the right 'molds' and tapers.  $20 each was a little steep though.

Anyone know that it only comes down to about 6 wires to convert
from CIS-E to Motronic?  Only one wire actually has to be cut, the
one for the tach->coil connection as it's outside the main CIS-E harness
and the motronic coil has a different style connection & loom config
for the tach connection.  I'll be detailing the procedure at some
point.

==Brett