Fuel line modifications

Just wondering if there are any BTDTs out there on replacing the unions on
fuel lines? I have the original fuel lines ('85 euro 1.8), with the early
coarse thread unions at the injector ends and want to fit 2.0l audi
injectors, which have a finer thread. Is it likely to be a big deal to get
an auto shop to change the unions or is it a case of getting complete
replacements made-up? I'd guess that getting complete lines made-up wouldn't
be cheap and I'm not sure I'd want to stick with the 2.0l injectors, so the
cheaper option would be better, at least until I'm sure I want to stick with
that setup.

TIA,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0