Got Cam, Got Power

Hey there guys and gals,

Just thought I would share my new fun. I got an exhaust cam from Dave Ewing
(thanks man!) a while back and just finished putting it in my car. Woo Hoo!
Big difference!

Details are 16V engine with exhaust cam on intake side (apparently almost
identical to Euro spec intake cams). Very easy to do if you know how to
operate a die grinder and remember (this being the hard part) what position
the cam lobes from the original intake are at. Simply whack off the end of
the cam that has the pulley mount and the bearing right after the first lobe
and bolt it in! Just remember to rotate the engine 2 full times (by hand)
before you try starting it after you are donee.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)