Re: Perfect Dash

StephyGee wrote:

> Something scarier...called up the VW dealer and they quoted me a price of
> $850 for a 16v dash (ouch!)  I've always used a car dash cover, but the heat
> in New Mexico tore my dash up anyway.  I just acquired a crack free 16v dash
> off eBay for $75.  If that's not a deal, then I don' t know what is.

I saw one at the VW Jamboree at OC Fairgrounds last year in PRISTINE shape
also for $75.  I almost picked it up on principle.. I *really* should have,
even if I don't need one myself (at least not right now!).

Speaking of which - that show plus the one in Irvine should be coming up
pretty soon, no?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0