Re: oil light comes on sometimes

----- Original Message -----

I've noticed recently my oil light will come on or flicker on a couple of times around 40mph in 5th gear. I have an 86 16v.  Anyone got a clue on this one?  My first thought is not a good one.  Maybe my oil pump is getting ready to KO!!!
However it's only during cruising low at around 40+mph. Not at full throttle or higher rpm or at idle.

   My first thought would be the oil pressure sending units. A fairly cheap and easy fix.
   Gerry