list etiquette

damn people PLEASE DO NOT quote an entire message
that you are replying to. I can't tell you how many times
I had to scroll past Alex's car description just to read
your one line message saying "where are the pics". I liked
reading it the first time, after the 5th time i got very
pissed.

have some commong fking sense please!!! please cut down a
long ass message quote to one or two sentences if it has
nothing to do with your reply. A lot of us are in digest
mode and yer freaking doubling the file size with mindless
garbage. So pretty please make a conscius effort to trim
down long ass posts if your reply doesnt harp on specific
points throughout the message.

thanks
Ryan