Re: list etiquette

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:17:01 -0800 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>I second that!!

Id use a nicer tone but for the most part, it only takes a few extra
seconds to edit the message down to what your replying to. Ehh.

>Plus, anybody with a non-HTML email reader (yes there is such
>a thing) gets a whole bunch of garbage, as does anyone in digest mode.
> HTML is NEVER appropriate on a mailing list.

JUNO (amongst others) is just that non HTML system. I get a message,
followed by a HTML code message beneath it. Double duty, not needed. Keep
the HTML stuff where it belongs, on a web site. Simple as that.
Otherwise, do whatever. Its not really that big a deal but it would make
things easier for alot of people. Then again, some of you might not even
know your using HTML or how to disable it. Might need to be told, might
help.
Anyway......

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and