Re: auto show impression, disappointment Long

 In a message dated 3/14/00 1:21:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinc@flashcom.net writes:

 << Uh.. what??  Just about the entire world has exactly the opposite opinion
  of the Mk4 cars.  Interior quality, fit/finish, materials, etc., are
VASTLYupgraded over Mk3's and have drawn universal praise >>

 Well i guess you can say that my comp. was mainly between the passat and the
jetta/golf, and I felt the passat to be of much higher quality, and for the
couple thousand extra, a better deal.  I even feel that our 14 year old
roccos were put together better.

 Brian 86 16v
 http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html