Re: auto show impression, disappointment Long

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

> Well I went to the Fort Laud. auto show this weekend as I am in the market
> for a new car (I absolutely will not be trading or selling the rocco don't
> worry) and figured the car show would be the best place.  I had my heart set
> on buying a new Jetta/golf GTI and was disappointed at what I saw.  In my
> opinion the fit and finish and the quality of interior and workmanship was
> very poor for a 20,000 car. The materials used in my opinion were very cheap
> quality, seats, door panels etc, and did not seem to be assembled very well.

Uh.. what??  Just about the entire world has exactly the opposite opinion
of the Mk4 cars.  Interior quality, fit/finish, materials, etc., are VASTLY
upgraded over Mk3's and have drawn universal praise.  Are you sure you didn't
stumble over to the Saturn booth??   :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0