Re: {8v} timing belt stuff/problems

I Don't have that notch they are talking about either.  When I've changed
timing belts, I usually use the flywheel to set the crank at TDC. (or look in
the #1 spark plug hole)  The intermidiate shaft can be a educated guess if
you have a timing light and enough cranking amps in your battery!  The crank
sprocket does have a TDC mark on it, I belive it has to be fartherst away
from the I-shaft sproacket (180 deg)?