Re: Attn: Neal Tovsen

--- Bob <rcarbonell@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I am located in Gulf Breeze FL right outside of
> Pensacola.  Where is this Cincy show and how far is it?
> I might be able to go but my car is not in show quality
> at the present time.  I would definetly be interested in
> a caravan if I am able to go.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

The Cincy "show" is happening at my place near Wilmington
Ohio.  (zip 45177 for looking things up on tripquest...)
It's basically a gathering of anyone and everyone from the
scirocco list - it makes no difference if your car is a
showstopper or a multi-color primer mobile.  There is a
show on Sunday not far from here that we're planning to
attend as well.

Neal is planning on coming, I know Brian (CaptBR@? or
something like that) is also in Florida - haven't heard
from him yet.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S