Re: WTF?

If you have less than half a tank of gas and it does this on an incline or
when you get on it I would suspect the prepump. If you have a Bentley it
will tell you how to check it. The buzzing noise coming from near the
battery is normal. This is the frequency valve and it oscillates at a
certain rate to adjust fuel mixture. HTH

>OK here goes...
>
>I'm happily on my way to buy some new rear light bulbs to get my car state
>inspected, and after being pulled over for you guessed it no state
>inspection, the car starts sputtering when I give it gas.  It dies
>repeatedly as I limp back home.  When I get home, I start the car and
>notice a buzzing sound coming from behind the battery, near the
>distributor, and also from the right rear of the car, between the pass door
>and rear wheel well, underneath the chassis.  Any ideas?  My guess is fuel
>filter, or maybe fuel pump?
>

>Matt Smith
>85 8V (slowly becoming a project car)

Chris DeLong