Re: Scirocco Tragedy (reccomended reading)

Hi Ben,

I too saw that story and felt pretty bad that it was a Scirocco Driver who
was responsible for that tragedy. I hate to think that the last thing she
saw comming toward her was one of our cars. I know that most of the people
on the list "push the metal" a bit from time to time.  To reverse a catch
phrase from a infamous NW company: If there is a chance that your going to
hurt someone through your actions "Just Don't Do it!". Driving should be
like being a reporter, ask yourself; What, Where, How, Why, and When?

Thanks for the write up and the reminder.

Ron
Portland, OR.

77 & 86 Sciroccos