Re: [now non-roc]Re: Radiator Fan Question

The article on the Toyota EV I read did detail the regenerative braking
which _was_ used to reclaim electrical energy which _was_ in turn stored
in the battery.  If it wasn't used to "re"generate the battery, why would
it be called regenerative braking?  If you are interested, I will see if I
can find links with more info.  Remember, this is cutting edge electric
vehichle technology, not a rusty tow motor in the back warehouse...
Major automakers are investing millions in this kind of research - in
search of a real-world ZEV.

Drew