what to do?

	I'm thinking on making some relatively cheap, but good mods to my car, it's
a pretty much stock 84 roc with new battery, alternator, spark plugs and
wires, and a new water pump.  I new to this arena, so looking for
suggestions.  I've heard alot about an Audi 5000 throttle body, is there any
real modification involved? is it worth the change? (any notice in power,
etc)  What else?  I've also heard of the dual-outlet exhaust manifold and a
new exhaust system.  Is this a good option?  how much $$ and how much
noticeable change in power?

Any other suggestions?

thanks everybody

sean