Mk1 "Zender" body kits available

Hey guys, remember last year when I was going to get those Zender body
kits reproduced for our Mk1 cars? Well, the knucklehead who was to
produce them dropped the ball on us. *However*, we're now in business
once again. We are but weeks away from being able to purchase full sets
of front airdams and wheel arch flares! Those that are familiar with the
old Zender kit know that the airdam is identical to the Scirocco S model
except where it molds into the front flares.

Pricing is going to be between $350 -$400 USD; we'll need ten people to
commit to them and put down 50% deposits before production starts. Let's
go, fellas!!! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut