Re: A/C

   The non a/c pulley/bracket setup from any MKI VW or MKII 'Rocco will work. Try the boneyards or Mark or Mike/Kristen.
   Gerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 6:48 PM
Subject: A/C

Did all MKII sciroccos come with A/C? And if not, was there a different bracket that the alternator mounted to? I'm asking because I removed the A/C from mine and I'm left with this big ugly bracket bolted to my engine so I have a place for my alternator. If worse comes to worse, I can probably fabricate one.

-Ryan M