RE: A/C

The cars without A/C just use the small braket at the top of that "boat anchor" bracket to hold the Alternator.  You also need the non-A/C alternator pulley and Water pump pulley.

Brian H
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ryan McCarthy
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 4:49 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: A/C

Did all MKII sciroccos come with A/C? And if not, was there a different bracket that the alternator mounted to? I'm asking because I removed the A/C from mine and I'm left with this big ugly bracket bolted to my engine so I have a place for my alternator. If worse comes to worse, I can probably fabricate one.

-Ryan M