Some ASSHOLE sent me a virus.

Okay here goes.

Some ASSHOLE sent me a virus.(I won't mention Brad's name here). I dont think it was intentional, so far it doesnt seem to have affected my computer, thankfyully my anti-virus got it but it still automatically forwarded it on to everybody in my address book.

The virus is an attachment called "test: pretty park.exe" and I think it had something to do with SouthPark.

Like I said, I have no idea what it does.. so far, nothing... I really apologize for this if any listers got stuck with the damn thing.

Don't shoot!

Marie
Mars Red 84
European '67 Beetle