Re: mk1 p/s

If it works let me know, but I always understood that a p/s
assisted rack required the fluid for some sorta lubing also.
I think it may just be not worth the effort for the results
you get.

P/S is for pussies! When do you ever have to move the wheel
while not moving, unless you put yourself in the dumb position?
I got a good laugh at the last h/s driving event as the bmw
instructor was telling our group how to hold the steering wheel
and that 'we shouldn't have cross hands if holding in 3-9 pos',
sha right I replied. I had to shuffle my hands a hell of a lot,
and my arm were a bit fatigued after a hour of racing only because I was out
of shape for it. I was able to hang and pass
a lot of cars with p/s. I think p/s promotes oversteer in
corrective situations for most people (the Meze Master is excluded)

i'll take the additional few hp thank you. Plus that's one less
thing to break on the engine, and yer belt are no longer exposed
wayy down below the chassy in lowered cars.

Ryan