Time to clean out the barn

I plan on cleaning out the barn this upcoming weekend and
want to know if anyone needs anything.  I've parted out a
couple of 'dubs in the last year ('80, '87 8v, & '88 16v
roccos, pair of Rabbit diesels) and there's a lot of things
left over.  I don't have a list of what's available (at
least as of yet) so e-mail me with your needs.

Before anyone asks - I don't have the following 16v parts
available:
-Brakes
-Bodykit
-Engine / manifolds