Re: 81 for sale

Where ? everyone asks .. i assumed you knew where EMsport was located ..
Portland Oregon.

Gutted= there is a dash (cracked a bit) fuse box (was told it was fully functional)
there are seats one needs replace ment the others fine but looking like moisture is causing some mold. carpet ill have to look again. exhaust is attached. all glass is good. no dings on the car that i can see or have noticed. looks like a new radiator (bonus) some of the gauges in the dash are missing. the door lock on the driver side is frozen so car wont open at the moment (easy fix) the color is blue
not stock .. 3 of the 4 wheels are the stock wheel .
and i wrote 5 speed last time its not its a 4 speed GC
i may post it on my web page ill let you all know when i do that

still have the 6 momo wheels for sale posted on my web page

http://emsport.hypermart.net